A while back I got nominated for a blog award and I’ve been so busy with work that I never got a chance to react to it. So, first off, I’m so sorry for the delay but a huge thank you to Jordyn at Living on the Upbeat!
As you all know, I kind of fell into blogging as a way for me to handle all the crazy that is solo travel, and it’s been a crazy four years as I’ve met people around the world and through the internet who have inspired me to do better, live better, and open my mind to new ideas.
Here are the questions Jordyn had for me:
1) If you could travel back in time, what time period would you visit? Probably the late 1800s-early 1900s because I’m obsessed with that time period and the clothing.
2) What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
3) Are you a morning person or a night person? I think I’m naturally a night person, but because of work I’ve had to adapt to being a morning person.
4) Who do you look up to? Any woman who has taken a little and made a lot from it.
5) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Reading people’s minds
6) Coffee, tea, or neither? Definitely a tea person.
7) What is the most interesting place you have visited? Interesting? Hmmm probably Morocco. I would love to go back!
8) Something on your bucket list? Buy a house.
9) What are some small things that make your day better? I love being able to be in my own space. I’m a true introvert, and being in my room/house/garden make me feel so much more alive.
10) Dream car? Don’t know, don’t care.
11) Who’s your go-to band/artist when you can’t decide what to listen to? Classical music.
- Samantha Deubel Photography
- Joy Filled Wander
- Traveling The World Solo
- Celeste Noche
- The Wandering Ginger
- The Bearded Genderqueer
- Camino Casamel
- Life of Fairy Tales
- Mikayla Jane Travels
- Madison McGhee
1) Favorite summer activity?
2) Favorite book of all time?
3) What is your biggest goal for the year?
4) Do you have any pets?
5) What are your hobbies?
6) Favorite holiday?
7) Best vacation you’ve had?
8) Favorite quote?
9) How many languages do you speak?
10) What’s a nonprofit you support/love?
1) Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 10 questions the blogger asked you.
3) Nominate 10 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.